Dear AmCham MENA Members:
For the second year, the AmCham MENA Regional Council is happy to announce that the Vital Voices Global Partnership is currently accepting applications for the 2018 VV GROW Fellowship!
The VV GROW Fellowship is a highly competitive one-year accelerator program for women owners of small and medium businesses in the Middle East and North Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, and sub-Saharan Africa. The program includes customized business skills training, technical assistance, leadership development, and access to networks to grow their businesses and increase their leadership impact. Through global and regional online and in-person trainings, fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value paired with action-oriented plans. They amplify their role as leaders in their businesses and their communities to create jobs, stimulate long-term economic growth and produce wider social benefits.
Vital Voices seeks applications from women business owners from the Middle East and North Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Sub-Saharan Africa, who:
- Own a business that has been in operation for at least 3 years,
- Employ at least 3 full time staff, and
- Generate at least USD $40,000 in annual sales
- Are motivated to build the skills and make the changes needed to grow your business,
- Have demonstrated leadership within your community
- Have the authority to make critical decisions within your business
- Are excited to participate in a one year business accelerator program, and
- Are willing and committed to have your business growth tracked by Vital Voices for 1 year during the Fellowship, and 2 years afterwards through methods including online surveys and phone calls.
To learn more about the program, please visit https://www.vitalvoices.org/what-we-do/signature-programs/economic-empowerment/ or feel free to apply online at http://bit.ly/2sWrgSl.
Applications are due by August 31, 2017.
Should you have any questions regarding the program or application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: VV GROW Fellowship Application.